Head Snatcher Head Snatcher

Yay for first flash

Visuals were boring black white and grey only works with great detail or great mechanics. The best part of the flash was the way the head rolled and rocked back and forth, nicely done. Good luck with your next.

Lifed responds:

Ha, that head rolling took me a long time to do.

The Crucible in 3 Minutes The Crucible in 3 Minutes

Crucible

The animation was lacking along with some of the humor, but it made me smile. I think it's a very good parody of the Crucible and deserves some attention. Also if you made fun of the gulibility of all the judges more it could gain a few more laughs.

Battle of Stick Figures Battle of Stick Figures

Good

The stickmen were too stiff, just because they lack features doesn't mean you can't make them seem alive and realistic. Don't move one half of the body or one limb at a time without moving the rest. Good luck with your next.

DestroyedPencil responds:

I tried to make them look realistic and also tried to make them move more than one limb at a time. Thank you and I might make better one in the future.

First Flash Animation 001 First Flash Animation 001

It's decent

The beginning did not show much promise but as the animation progressed I saw a lot more talent. It is a very good first movie and if you put in more effort I have no doubt that your next one will be much better.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Incredible combination

The sketch-like art work really fits the song and content of the movie, it gives it tons more character than a smooth lined tweeny one. I especially like the way you linked this song to madness with the lyrics tying into the actions. You, sir, are an inspiration to us all.